Believes in the strength and integrity of relationships built with its customers. With over 107 years of trusted co-operative banking services and experience, and a wide network of over 50 branches all over Andhra Pradesh with a business turnover of Rs 6981.67 crores, we have always been active in extending financial support based on our co-operative principles and adapting to your changing needs. Our mission and vision are formulated based on the co-operative principles:
Promotion and sustenance of economic interest and providing easy finance, cost effective and quality banking services to customers with special emphasis on the co-operative movement.
To become the leading bank playing a central role in the co-operative movement and providing relevant and innovative financial services to our customers for the optimum benefit of all our shareholders.
- To encourage thrift, Self-help and co-operation among the members.
- To accept deposits of money from the public, repayable on demand or otherwise, and withdrawal by Cheque, draft, order or otherwise for the purpose of lending or investment.
- To borrow or raise money.
- To lend or advance money either with or without security to members and to others as per the Bye-laws or Subsidiary Regulations.
- To draw, make, accept, discount, buy, sell, collect and deal in Bills of Exchange, hundies, Promissory Notes, Coupons, drafts, bills of lending, Railway receipts, Warrants, Certificates, Scripts and other instruments and other securities whether transferable or negotiable or not.
- To grant and to issue Letters of Credit, travelers cheques and circular notes and credit cards.
- To buy and to sell foreign exchange including foreign bank notes, bullion.
- To acquire, to hold, to issue on Commission to under-write and to deal in Stocks, funds, Shares, debentures, debenture stock, Bonds, obligations, Securities and investments of all kinds in “Non-speculative manner”.
- To purchase and to sell bonds, scripts, or other forms of securities on behalf of constituents.
- To receive all kinds of bonds, scripts, valuables on deposit or for safe custody or otherwise.
- To provide Safe deposit vaults.
- To collect and transmit Money and Securities.
- To negotiate loans and advances.
- To carry on or to transact every kind of Guarantee and Indemnity business on behalf of Constituents.
- To effect, to insure; to guarantee; to underwrite; to participate in managing and carrying out any issue Public or Private or State, Municipal or Other Loans or of Shares, Stocks, debentures, debenture Stock of any Company, Co-operative Society or Corporation or Association and to lend money for the purpose of any such issue.
- To acquire, to construct, to maintain and to alter any building or works necessary or convenient for the purpose of the Bank.
- To manage, to sell and to realize any property which may come into the possession of the Bank in satisfaction or Part satisfaction of any of its claims.
- To open branches, with the permission of Reserve Bank of India and Pay Offices, and extension counters so as to provide banking services to the public.
- To establish to support or to aid in establishment and support of association, institutions, funds, trust etc; constitution for the benefit of members, employees, ex-employees of the bank or the dependents etc.
- To prepare and to finance schemes for amelioration of the financial conditions of members.
- To provide financial and technical assistance to self-employed persons for setting up their own business and to finance the small scale and other industries as are permitted by the Reserve Bank of India from time to time.
- To enter into participation, arrangement/arrangements with any other Bank or Banks or Financial institutions with the object of making Loans & Advances.
- To do any other form of Business as specified in Clause of Section 6 of the Banking Regulation Act 1949 [As applicable to Co-operative Societies].
- To do all such other Acts, deeds and things as are incidental and conducive to the promotion or advancement of these objects.
- To do or to undertake any other form of business in which the Central Government may specify as a form of business, in which it is lawful for Co-operative Banking Institution to engage.
- To acquire, to manage and to undertake in whole or in part any business of any other Co-operative Society subject to the objectives of the Society.